Friday, January 29, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I love these because they are so easy and you can do them for any HOLIDAY
Monday, January 25, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
How cool is this!! My first blogger award!!
Lyndsey @ http://lyndseyscraftspot.blogspot.com gave it to me!! She has awesome ideas check her blog out!
* To accept you must post it on your blog along with the name of the person who granted you the award and link back to them.
* Pass the award on to approximately 5 other bloggers that you have recently discovered and think are great.
* Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have been chosen for the award.
* List 3 things that you would like to learn how to do.
I would like to be able to:
sew better...my lines are still all over the place
use all my digital camera's modes...ha ha minor detail
along with that...use light to get better pictures!
Mary Ann @ http://craftsanddeals.blogspot.com/
Whitney and Alish @ http://sisterstuff.blogspot.com
Friday, January 22, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
This bow is so easy and cute.
Monday, January 18, 2010
This was so easy and fast to make
Thursday, January 14, 2010
What you need:
- Take the 2xx4x4 blocks and nail your 1x3x3 blocks on top
- Drill into the blocks with a bit the same size as your dowels
- Dowel heights 12 inches 10 inches 8 inches
- Cut out your hearts three different sizes. You can also buy hearts cut out at most craft stores
- Drill a hole into the bottom of your hearts and insert dowels
- Paint everything Black
- To glitter spray your spray adhesive on the front of your hearts and apply glitter, shake remaining glitter off and apply another layer of spray adhesive to hold your glitter on.
- Add ribbon and ENJOY
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
I am really not a sower...but I wanted a Rag quilt for my little girl.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
I added Tool in between the flower layers, applied spray adhesive to the center and glittered over the spray adhesive. HINT: spray the Adhesive over top glitter again to minimize glitter flaking off!