Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feeling the SUBWAY art vib

So I have been looking at everyones cute subway art...and I decided I needed some! I think it is so fun. If you want to make yourself some subway art boards I am selling the vinyl below for $6 a piece and I don't know about you but I hate paying shipping when I buy something so I am not charging shipping!! If you are interested send me an email or leave a comment!

I needed a craft to do in my ward so I thought this Christ subway art would be fun!!





Here are some other way cute subway art ideas I have found on other blogs!!
I love this cute Wedding gift idea from Lyndsey. I always need cute wedding gifts!
I love all the colors and different fonts in this one from Swainston Vinyl and Dezignand I love love how this address one turned out! How fun is this to hang in your house year around?? Check it out here be be linked to Infarrantly Creative!!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf