Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Gifts....

So I can't believe it is already this time of year......WOW!!!


I thought I would share a few ideas for neighbor gifts or anyone really.  I don't know about you but I love to make gifts that are inexpensive but that people will actually enjoy and use.  I have had so much interest in these items I thought I would post them again!

 So here are the first 2 ideas:

I am selling the vinyl for these too if you are interested send me an email



A Baby's Hands dimensions are 6 inches x 13 inches $7 shipped 



Christ Subway Art is 8 inches x 8 inches $6 shipped

1 comment:

  1. I would like to buy 2 of the message boards and get the recipe for the salsa. how can I do this?
    chrisetch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf