Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fun Team Vinyl

I had a friend order this University of Utah vinyl from me the other day and I loved how it turned out so I thought I would share it with you.  She is making them for Christmas gifts for her friends she is dorming with how cute huh?  I know it is late for Christmas gifts but this is defiantly something you could do all year with any team!!

I thought I would give you an update too.....we are having a little girl!!!  I am so excited my daughter will have a sister.  Every girl needs a sister, I know I love having one, my brothers just don't quite cut it all the time...ha ha!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just featured some of your v-day craft ideas on my blog:) check it out:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf