Friday, July 15, 2011

Explanation....MUCH NEEDED!!

Okay I know I am a slacker but I have great cause to be one!!
We just had Princess number 2.....Hooray 


My husband also got transferred while I was pregnant so we moved too!  Most of my crafts are still in storage as we still have not found the RIGHT house yet!  So needless to say my crafting abilities have been limited!

However I have been loving Photography!!


Yes I have an addiction.....I WANTED TO SHARE!!! 

I have seen tons of fun photo contests out there.  I decided we need to do one at Brooke Larsen Photography! My favorite pictures of my kids are the SpUnKy ones!  They always make me smile.  I want to see yours too!!!

{definition of a [SpUnKy KiD] photo}
a lively fun spirited kid having fun

Of course there is always something to be won...

{ONE FREE HOUR SESSION}

{how to enter}
Submit any [SpUnKy KiD] picture ages 0-12 to Brookelarsenphotography@gmail.com
Include your child's name along with the picture
Pictures will be accepted from July 15th to July 24

{determining the winner}
all the pictures will be posted to an album at Brooke Larsen Photography on Facebook the morning of July 25 and YOU get to vote for your favorite [SpUnKy KiD] photo.  All you have to do is LIKE the photo. comments will not count as votes.
Anyone can vote just make sure you LIKE my photography page so your vote counts.

{rules}
sessions must be done in August or September
with your sessions you will receive a disc with 20 edited photos and all unedited photos to print as you please.
location must be between Ogden and North Salt Lake Utah (there will be a charge to travel outside of these perimeters) 

I will start....there are NO WORDS just giggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf