Monday, January 4, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking


Tired of the mess of Scrapbooking but love to look at them?
Here is the perfect solution.

For Christmas my Husband got me a digital scrapbook program called Scrapbook Boutique! I have love this program it is about $30 at amazon or you can get it at Target and many other stores. The awesome thing about this program is it links you online so if you want to buy more templates or paper etc it is easy! But it comes with great templates paper and embellishments already! I have been using templates so I can get caught up before it is too late. I also found Scrapping Simply that will print 12 x 12 for $1.99 with a $5 flat shipping rate! I have loved the quality! Hope this helps all who wanted to get started digital scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf