Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Flowers



I added Tool in between the flower layers, applied spray adhesive to the center and glittered over the spray adhesive. HINT: spray the Adhesive over top glitter again to minimize glitter flaking off!
I made this Head Band out of lingerie lace, you can purchase at most fabric stores. I made it 14 inches around

The center of this flower is actually just a big brad from your local scrapbook store
This is a fun crochet Head Band you can find them at most dollar stores!


I found this fun flower kit at my local scrapbook store
I made this Head Band out of OPEC tights. Just cut the toe off and the bum part off and serge together this one also measures 14 inches around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf