Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Box Top Flower & an AWARD!!




I saw this cute box top flower on Little Birdie Secrets and decided to try it for myself. I am actually part of a Greeting Card Swap, I have to make 10, so I simplified mine a bit. I used 4 circles instead of 8 like shown in the tutorial on You Tube. So fun to make and way easy! I just used my Cricket to cut everything! Lucky for me this doesn't include nails so my fingers are still in one piece!


Thank you Lyndsey for this award!!! Check out Lyndsey's blog!! I love all of her wood ideas...I often find myself on her site to get inspired!! And of course cause she always comments on my blog!! So thank you so so much!

1. Accept and thank the person who sent it to you.
2. List 10 things about yourself.
3. List 5 additional things you don't like.
4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers.

10 things about myself

I am an office addict
I love the biggest loser
I love to plant flowers and garden, I look forward to it all winter
My husband and I are big snowmobilers
I love being a mommy
I just quit my job as a cheerleading coach, man I miss the girls. This was the best job ever cause they let me take my kid to work.
I love to take LONG showers..until all the hot water is gone
I love the rain...IT IS RAINING NOW!
Spring is my favorite Season
I love to go swimming...CAN'T Wait

5 things I don't like

Lazy People
DRAMA
Being late
Having a dirty house
changing dirty diapers

WOW that is me in a nut shell!!

Now to pass on the award....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! We feel honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much brooke for this award!!! It makes me feel so Special:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award!!! You are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award and sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf