Thursday, May 13, 2010

Watermelons & an Ant








Wow there are so many different ways to make a watermelon. So I thought I would try a few different ways!! As you can tell I love layers wood comes to life in layers!

However there was a lot of blood and sweat that went in to these guys! I actually nailed my finger to the bottom of one of them. And the worst part is the Nail didn't even hurt...it was the stupid Tetanus shot that HURTS! 3 days later and my arm is still sore...the finger however is doing great can't even tell! GO FIGURE!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok how funny... I have a new obsession this summer with ants and watermelons and I made a little watermelon and ant just like that after I saw it at the wood connection. I won't lie- yours are cuter then mine- now I have to go redo them :) you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I CANT TOTALLY RELATE! I DRILLED MY FINGURE AND YES THE SHOT HUUUURTS SO BAD RIGHT?! YOUR WATERMELONS AND ANT ARE SO CUTE. IM GONNA HAVE TO MAKE THOSE;) LOVE YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH! But definately worth it, they are all so cute! Great job...once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Brook! Thanks for planting your creative seeds at Plant a Punkin Seed Party!

    Come plant again next Friday!

    Kristi
    Punkni Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf