Saturday, August 21, 2010

Solution to my Ribbon Problem


Have I ever told you how I love the blogging world? Seriously who wouldn't. It has all the solutions to all your problems and GREAT ideas! I have become an ADDICT! So thank you to all of you out there who share all your cute ideas!

I love this idea because it is cheap...and I am CHEAP and it solves my ribbon problem. If you go to Notes From a Very Red Kitchen my ribbon looks about like hers before the solution right now!! OOPS...but it won't for for long! Thank you for sharing!!!


2 comments:

  1. great idea! :)

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!
    www.sassysites.blogspot.com
    My blog is a blog about YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a cheap, functional and cute idea. Thank you.
    juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

P4R Golf